DEVCC – V20
The DEVCC – V 20 is for hobbyists and those who are a bit more serious about embedded development. The V20 in the DEVCC line up is designed to host a 8, 14 and 20 PIN pic microcontroller. If you want something for a bigger device see the DEVCC – V40.
The DEVCC range of boards is roughly the size of a credit card. The idea being
that the board should be as compact and user friendly as possible. The board has
four mounting positions and this allows for the board to be mounted into a housing
for a more user or weather resistant finish depending on your project.
- PCB JACK
- DC Input only, up to 9 VDC
- AC Input may damage the PCB do not use
- USB Powered capable
- Dual power supplies for 3v3 and 5V0
- LDO Regulators
- SMD Package up to 1 amp
- High Power applications exceeding 800mA for long durations not recommended without proper ventilation or cooling for the PCB
- Power selection jumper
- Select either 3v3 or 5V0
- Reset Button
- 10 Way headers
- Jumper wire friendly allowing you to connect components easily
- This maintains compatibility with future DEVCC boards
- This maintains compatibility with DEVCC Shields
- Easily identified and well labelled headers
- ICSP Interface for PICKIT 3
- Includes Mikroe Supported miKroProg interface
- Boot loader Capable
- USB to RS232 Bridge using MCP2200
- As per usual the new DEVCC is available from tindie.
As per usual the new DEVCC is available from tindie.
NEW : DEVCC Range
|18 PIN Devices||DEVCC – V18 Datasheet||Release brochure with features and specifications|
|40 PIN Devices||DEVCC – V40 Datasheet||Release brochure with features and specifications|